gy • ne • col • ogy – A branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and routine physical care of the reproductive system of women.
Women’s Center for Integrative Health is dedicated to the health and well-being of women 18 years and older. We also specialize in gynecologic care for Teens. The comfort and convenience of our patients is always our primary concern. From routine well exams to care of acute and chronic conditions, we provide our patients with the most cutting edge care. Woman to woman, we are gentle, discreet and professional.
WCIHNJ offers the latest in cutting-edge techniques and technology, complete gynecologic services, emphasizing the most minimally invasive methods available, with a soft, personal touch. Our highly skilled, board-certified physicians offer up-to-date medical information, thorough evaluation methods, and excellence in treatment options. From comprehensive care from Teen to pregnancy to menopause and beyond – we can do it all.
Our physicians can perform many procedures in our state-of-the art clinical exam rooms. Patients, whom we’ve determined that an in-office procedure would be the best option for them, receive the same high-quality, expert care without the need for general anesthesia and the expense of an outpatient hospital procedure.
Dr. Price specializes in treatment of chronic or difficult to treat vaginitis, and evaluation treatment of vulvar pain. Management of fibroids can be treated medically or surgically.
Dispelling the Myth: Oops! The Morning After
The term “morning after” contraception is something of a misnomer and the subject of a lot of urban legend and false information. Dr. Price wants to allay your fears. First, two steps; 1.) “Love Thyself” and 2.) DON’T PANIC! Although morning after contraception is most effective when provided within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse, it can still be effective as late as 5 days after. There are several options available for “morning after” contraception, in the form of; hormonal treatment with pills or an IUD. In the event a patient uses pills and the patient conceives, the morning after pill will not harm the developing fetus.
Gynecological Care Services:
- General gynecologic care
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Teen gynecology and counseling
- Pre-college exams
- Contraception counseling and procedures
- Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
- Mirena® and Paragard® IUD
- Implanon® an Implantable 3-year contraceptive device
- HPV vaccine: Gardasil
- Evaluation and Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Cervical Biopsy
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- Evaluation and Treatment of Abnormal Bleeding
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Thermachoice® III – Endometrial Ablation
- Her Option® Endometrial Cryoablation for Heavy Periods
- GYN surgery
- da Vinci robotic Myomectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- da Vinci® Hysterectomy
- Infertility evaluation, and testing
- Menopause management
- STD screening
- Colposcopy Information
- LEEP Procedure
- Pelvic prolapse
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening
- Pelvic pain
- Vulvar Disorders
- Gynecologic surgery
- PMS therapy
In addition to annual wellness exams, we offer the following Gynecological services around:
- Disease prevention
- In-house blood work (Phlebotomy)
- Diagnostic imaging
- Hormonal disorders
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Alternatives to hysterectomy
- Micronutrient deficiency testing
- Hidden food allergy testing
- Ultrasound 2-D/3-D
- Perimenopausal and Menopausal Care
- Sexual Health
At The Women’s Center, you will find advice to help you understand your libido, techniques to improving intimacy and creating a healthy, satisfying sex life.
~ Love Thyself